AllStaff Inc Professional Search Division has proudly partnered with our growing client in the Stratford area. If you have paint line and production experience and are looking for a great opportunity to join an award winning team, then we want to speak with you! These are full time direct hire roles.
This role offers great training, a positive work environment with rotating days and afternoons, as well as straight night shift!
What does this role consist of?
- Loading and unloading parts
- Quality inspecting incoming and outgoing products to ensure there is no damage
- Informing Lead supervisor or Health and Safety Coordinator of any safety hazards
- Manufacturing and assembling pieces onto the finish product
- Meeting all daily production quotas
- Working with little to no supervision
- Painting products on a line
- Ensure you understand and are familiar with all company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and tidy cells and work stations at all times
- Packaging products once they are complete
- Dealing with inbound products, to be dispersed
A successful candidate will have;
- Posses steel toe safety shoes
- 3 months or more experience in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours, as well as lifting up to 40lbs
- Available to work rotating days and afternoons, or a straight midnight shift
- Experience with MIG welding is an asset
- Understands written and verbal communication
- MUST have a vehicle, as this position is not on a bus route.
- MUST posses High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- MUST be able to work 6 days a week.
What’s in it for you?
- Benefits right away upon hire
- 4% pension matching program
- Shift premiums on afternoons and nights
- Monthly birthday luncheons
- Supplied uniforms
Thousands of great people found work through AllStaff; North America's most powerful staffing resource. www.allstaff.ca
AllStaff Inc. is committed to accessibility, diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
At AllStaff Inc.
We believe in the power of a job well done. We believe in people. We believe in you. We are a boutique staffing company who helps connect top talent with top corporations across Canada and the United States.
We're industry leaders in the staffing industry, providing direct hire, executive search, and temporary/contract staffing to companies of all sizes within a wide range of industries. As mentioned, we believe in a job well done. In 2017, AllStaff Inc. was named the 'Best Full-Service Recruitment Firm'? at the 2017 Canadian Business Awards. This is the second time we have accepted this honour by Corporate Vision Magazine. With AllStaff guiding you, the path to your career is within’ reach.
Let's get to work.