|Job Number:||9315||Category:||Skilled & Industrial Trades|
|Branch Phone #:||(519) 432-7772||Pay Information:|
|Date Posted:||2017-10-04||Location:||St. Thomas ON|
AllStaff Inc and Skilled Trades on Demand Permanent Search Division is currently recruiting for a and Maintenance Technician- Electrician to join out fast growing client in the London Area.
Technician duties and responsibilities
· With software encoder feedback; you will be eligible to troubleshoot equipment
· Take part in new electrical and mechanical design. Ensuring all build standards meet the company designation.
· Repairing, maintaining and troubleshooting all electrical and electronic control systems, as well as other devices.
· Operating hoisting and lifting devices (i.e. cranes, jacks, and tractors) these will assist in lifting parts during the installation, set-up and repair periods.
· Understand new electrical standards within the Pre Health and Safety reviews, safe distance calculations, Safety Plc’s and new robot standards.
· Support other departments with their repairs to equipment that includes Electrical, Mechanical, and tooling to ensure all repairs are completed safely.
· Troubleshooting program issues and ensures completing quality improvements to maintain the company standards of quality with all parts.
Safety and Housekeeping
· Responsible to adhere to all Health and Safety programs in accordance with the O.H.S.A
· Active role in maintaining excellent housekeeping through leading by example
· As with Safety; Security is everyone’s responsibility and the company requires its employees to contribute to this activity by immediately notifying your supervisor when you indentify security issues that affect the integrity of our supply chain, in accordance with PIP and C-TPAT requirements.
A successful candidate will
· Posses steel toe safety shoes
· Electrical Certificate of Qualification (309A or 442A)
· Grade 12 or equivalent
· Multitask with a strong mechanical inclination
· Organizational and mathematical skills
· Two years experience as an Industrial Journeyman
· Excellent communication both verbal and oral
· Able to provide technical expertise with problem solving and trouble shooting.
Thousands of great people found work through AllStaff; North America's most powerful staffing resource. www.allstaff.ca
AllStaff Inc. is committed to accessibility, diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.