AllStaff is currently seeking a Millwright for our industrial client located in Tillsonburg. This position is a contract for role with the opportunity to become permanent for passionate and qualified individuals.
- Certificate of Qualification - Millwright
- Minimum 3-5 years Millwright experience within a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to environment with conveyers, pneumatics, table saws and other woodworking machinery is an asset
- Own basic Millwright tools & welding PPE preferred
- Must be willing to work a flexible Days/Afternoons rotation with up to 10hr shifts
- Full-time plus overtime (8-10 hour days; 5 days a week)
- Must be able to work both shifts
$29/hour - paid weekly!
If you feel you are qualified for this position and are available to start working this ASAP please send your resume as soon as possible and follow up by phone within 24 hours at 519-432-7772.
Resume: Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
In Person: 300 Wellington St. Suite 103, London, ON
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thousands of great people found work th rough AllStaff; North America's most powerful staffing resource. www.allstaff.ca
AllStaff Inc. is committed to accessibility, diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.